POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Advice on Physical Light Sources : Advice on Physical Light Sources Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:44 EDT (-0400)
  Advice on Physical Light Sources
From: Robert Leahey
Date: 18 Feb 2000 09:26:01
Message: <38ad5679@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

My apologies if this is a frequent topic, but I could use some advice or
some direction on creating a visible light source (not sure what to call
it). Imagine, if you will, seeing a car at night - how do I model the
headlights so that they both interact with the scene and appear to the eye
as an object? Another example is an aircraft's navigation lights. I want to
see the actual light bulb, if you will.

Thank you.

-----
Robert Leahey