POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity question : Re: Radiosity question Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:53:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity question
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 17 Feb 2000 13:20:36
Message: <38ac3bf4@news.povray.org>
Jerome <ber### [at] inamecom> wrote ...
> This picture was rendered with unimegapov v0.3. I'd like to
> know where the white zone comes from. Here are the symptoms:
  [clip]
> Anybody knows what could cause that?

My guess would be that light is 'leaking' in from outside of the wall due to
too large of a value for error_bound.  Other than that, I'd only be
guessing, unless it is a bug.  I don't know why the number of objects in the
scene would have an affect on the radiosity (at least when the color of the
objects has no effect).

-Nathan