POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : orbiting thing (that's a technical term) (384 KB) : Re: orbiting thing (20 of 'em to be specific) (532 KB) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:29:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: orbiting thing (20 of 'em to be specific) (532 KB)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 17 Feb 2000 11:47:03
Message: <38ac2607@news.povray.org>
Yeah! - that is capitivating :)

really very good - now how about adding a collision effect, either a texture
effect (like a pigment or normal ripple) or a little flash to highlight all
the collisions or a sound, stick 2 of these side by side and let everything
interect

i am really impressed that you actually answered my request, :))

Rick