POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Street image (full picture) (30kbu) : Re: Street image (full picture) (30kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Street image (full picture) (30kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 17 Feb 2000 06:49:53
Message: <38abe061@news.povray.org>
Serge LAROCQUE wrote in message <38ABAC4E.93DA2D88@hotmail.com>...
>> he doesn't mind as long
>> as I make deadlines and don't set too bad
>> an example for the new people.
>
>and also as long as you don't set up a render farm at work to *really*
>crank out those long renders :) When I think of some of the places I've
>worked that had hundreds of stations (xterminals and pc), and sooo so
>many of them idle screensaving away (ie wasting away) their useful
>life... snif

Not that's an idea. He's away all next week and he's got a nice new
machine (600Mhz I think).... <grin>

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
* Definition of an upgrade: Take the old bugs out, put new ones in*