POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces. : Re: Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces.
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 16 Feb 2000 16:54:22
Message: <38ab1c8e@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson <gre### [at] my-dejanewscom> wrote...

> You mean ordinary mortals like me can actually make suggestions for
specific
> text to go into next docs? I'm honored! I do not expect a user's manual
like I
> got for Animation:Master, just working examples of every feature.

I'll take submissions for MegaPov doc updates.  If they're in HTML and
follow the format of the existing Docs, that would be especially helpful.
Also, if Ken and the other TAG members want to help with MegaPov docs,
they're welcome to do that as well.  :-)

-Nathan