POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin : Re: Animation Plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Feb 2000 15:20:13
Message: <38ab067d@news.povray.org>
Terrific! That seems to do it right that way, thanks for the answer.
I should have thought to try selecting the whole thing myself.  At first though
I was fumbling with the whole model selected and trying to move it, and of
course it wouldn't (IK that is).  Then I selected only the end part to be moved
afterward and everything goes as planned, it's great.  Multiple movements and
all.
I found now that 'Cubic' is going to be a tough thing to get right because it
wants to make those spline-like motions but 'linear' is perfect it seems.

Thanks again for going to the trouble of answering.  Don't know what you have in
mind to "correct" this but if it will mean not having to select the whole model,
set keyframe, and select intended IK end piece, then that would be all the more
user-friendly.  I just don't have a clue as to how you made that plugin in the
first place  ;-)

Bob