POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Why povray? : SV: Why povray? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:10:51 EDT (-0400)
  SV: Why povray?
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 16 Feb 2000 12:04:18
Message: <38aad892@news.povray.org>
> Linux still has a lot to go thru before it can take
> over MS WIndows.

I know a lot of people running Linux, and I will too If windoze 98 screws up
again.. (fifth time in 3 months or so?)
The only reason Windows is the main operation system, is that it comes with
any new machine..

> If you hate Bill Gates... don't use his software. Not that I like him..
but I
> do respect him

I don't.. did you know he stole dos from his best friend, which had actually
made it?
Gates went rich , but his friend got nothing..

--
Peter
http://hertel.no/bigone