POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin : Re: Animation Plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Feb 2000 02:04:54
Message: <38aa4c16@news.povray.org>
"Alexander Enzmann" <xan### [at] mitreorg> wrote in message
| An apparent bug (introduced in the last beta or so) is that if you force
| a key (using Set|Object) doesn't properly propagate the
| step/linear/cubic down into the subobjects.  this, I believe, is what is
| causing your problems.

Thanks for the semi-confirmation of the problem (but no thanks :-))
I still can get a perfectly fine animation with just the first and last frames
set but nothing right for in-between keyframes even if only moving the slider
and repositioning the model (with IK).  If what you're saying is that this
should be possible then I'm not able to; that was mainly what I wanted to find
out, if it were even intended in the first place or whether I was asking it to
do too much.
I'm continuing to try with the official Moray 3.2 that was just released and
seeing no difference in it yet.
Will let you know if I encounter any success.

Bob