POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Return of the Beach (whose beach?) [~65KB] : Re: Return of the Beach (whose beach?) [~65KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 10:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Return of the Beach (whose beach?) [~65KB]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Feb 2000 01:53:20
Message: <38aa4960@news.povray.org>
I think it's isosurface trouble causing that.  Ever see the talk about the black
pixel problem with these sort of things?  max_gradient I believe.  I think it
might be related to that in part coupled with the refraction, but I'm not sure.
I haven't changed anything and rendered again yet.  Basically it could be just
the odd lines perpendicular to the shoreline (pointing out to sea) and surface
unevenness to blame mostly.

Bob

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...