POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : More SUGGESTIONS :-) : Re: More SUGGESTIONS :-) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More SUGGESTIONS :-)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Feb 2000 20:24:41
Message: <38a9fc59@news.povray.org>
Patterned and color-mapped light sources?  Fine with me :-)
I can already imagine translating a pigment pattern in a light source and
shifting colors that way or seeing the effect of near light speed travel or
something, etcetera.
But now I've understood what you were saying.  Too bad, oh well, no loss if it
doesn't yet exist anyway.

Bob