POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The bridge (339Kb) : Re: The bridge (339Kb) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The bridge (339Kb)
From: Sander
Date: 15 Feb 2000 16:21:44
Message: <38a9c368@news.povray.org>
Justin: you are just a bit too quick for me! Whatever  I do to change the
ipb.ctl file results in an incomplete mpg file. That is to say the CMPEG
stops at let's say 30th frame while 20 or so are not processed. Could you
send me this file, just to have an idea what can be altered in it without
making it unsuited? I want to learn...

--
Regards,
Sander

Justin Whitton <jus### [at] bigfootcom> schreef in berichtnieuws
38a99559@news.povray.org...