POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau) : Re: Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:13:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 15 Feb 2000 09:33:42
Message: <38a963c6@news.povray.org>
>You missed my point.  HHGTG is COPYRIGHTED WORK.  No matter whether you
download
>a text file of it or an MP3 of it, you're breaking the law.  Go buy the
book;
>surely even the least wealthy person reading this news server can afford
five
>bucks for a paperback.  If you can't, go borrow it from your public
library.

I'm sorry, Ron, but you don't understand something. a) I'm not interested in
the book, I was just curious at the time. The file is long gone. b) Books in
English are very hard to come by here in Panama, so I'm pretty sure that
that one won't be in any store. If the stores don't have it, then be sure
that the Libraries won't carry it either. Everything is in Spanish.