POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin : Re: Animation Plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Feb 2000 00:22:12
Message: <38a8e284@news.povray.org>
| When you get to the point in time you want to start things at,
| force a key (or keys) at that point.  Did I forget to add that in the
| docs (it may be under the place that talks about copying keys)?

Btw, no you didn't forget.  It's written down in there, pretty much everything's
said in the Doc (or *.Wri as the case may be) I guess.
I did forgot something.... I was using Linear and Cubic (one type at a time or
mixed) while setting the keyframes; I wasn't trying Step since I just figured
that wouldn't do interpolation of motion like I was wanting to check out.

Bob