POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : foretaste of things to come : Re: foretaste of things to come Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:54:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: foretaste of things to come
From: Andre
Date: 13 Feb 2000 19:01:44
Message: <38a745e8@news.povray.org>
>It seems awfully flat for some reason. Maybe
> it's just me...
I agree, try taking some ambient light away, move the light source to an
angle with the camera and you should be in business.  I *really* like the
grass (or weed).  How did you model it?

really good fog, but try to put a creek in that spot (just a sugestion)

I also do agree that the purple plants are too straight.

this is all constructive criticism, dont be offended.

Andre de Avillez