POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A silly game (~60k 640x480 jpg) : Re: A silly game (~60k 640x480 jpg) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:55:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A silly game (~60k 640x480 jpg)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Feb 2000 19:01:06
Message: <38a745c2@news.povray.org>
What's most curious is that the texture of the two large out-of-focus spheroids
is a cross-hatch pattern.  So if they have the same general texturing as the
in-focus one does then it seems odd that the focal blurring brings out a
repeating pattern like that.  The other looks fairly randomized.
And it couldn't possibly be a camera capture, too perfect.

Bob