POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Newcomer with little image! : Re: Newcomer with little image! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:54:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newcomer with little image!
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 13 Feb 2000 17:50:25
Message: <38a73531@news.povray.org>
"John Hanley" <jch### [at] psuedu> wrote in message

> I"m John and I'm very new to this whole POV
> thing.  Here is a little thing I did.  Please be
> merciful with your criticisms.

Welcome to the group.  This is certainly better than my first post.

Getting good with POV isn't that difficult... just ignore your friends and
family, quit your job, forget about personal hygiene and hide in the
basement with your computer 24/7.  It helps if you can find a liquor store
that delivers.

Eric
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
--Bertrand Russel