POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Philishave Cutted for you ... : Philishave Cutted for you ... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Philishave Cutted for you ...
From: Hartmut Wagener
Date: 10 Feb 2000 19:07:19
Message: <38a352b7@news.povray.org>
Here is my second rendering of my philishave shaver. I have cutted the
shaver to show the inside (my imagination what is inside).

The shaver (and the cut) was made in CADdy++ MA, a CAD-program that i like

correct normals!) and converted by STL2POV (my program available at
http://www.killozap.de).
A new version (beta) is available that creates graphic output to count
objects-numbers for better texture-placement.
OK, CADdy++ MA (Mechanical Design in english language) is a expensive
program (about 6000 $), but the thing for me is to render the results in POV
and avoid the available CADdy-renderer which creates good output but is not
that flexible as pov is. The animation-possiblitys in pov are better
although hard to handle ...

OK, comments are welcome!

Hartmut

Post a reply to this message