POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : celtic : Re: celtic Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:10:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: celtic
From: Peter Warren
Date: 10 Feb 2000 09:38:49
Message: <38a2cd79@news.povray.org>
Paul Jones wrote in message <38A2670B.2CA32DAC@psu.edu>...
>Well, here we go.... I have only been messing with POV for about 1 yr
>and don't have the time for big involved scenes, besides, I am still
>learning the language :-) But this is my best work so far.
>
>others can be found at:
>
>http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

Hi Paul,

Very good. It looks like you have a basic understanding of
the language.

I would warn against thinking
about one image as your "best".
One man's meat...
(Just my personal opinion.)

Very nice web site! I for one have always felt that this group lacked an
expert at  organo-aluminum and organo-magnesium compounds. :)

Good to see someone using the great Citygen freeware program.

Look forward to seeing your work develop.

Peter Warren
war### [at] hotmailcom