POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first isosurface. ~41kbu : Re: My first isosurface. ~41kbu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:12:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first isosurface. ~41kbu
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 10 Feb 2000 04:17:11
Message: <38a28217@news.povray.org>
>"Vector calculus"--what grade are you in?

It's the name of the book, by Mardsden and Troma. Second half of first year
in Univeristy of Oslo, Norway. We're learning analysis if functions with
several variables. You know, this is _the_ class for POV-ray users! After
three weeks, I know enough maths to write my own isosurface code! (I don't
mean to _use_ the isosurfaces, but to code the program itself... That is, If
I was any good at C++ ;)