POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : darn cat : Re: darn cat Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:11:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: darn cat
From: Tom Melly
Date: 9 Feb 2000 11:50:21
Message: <38a19acd@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in message
> The color is right, the smile is right, but the nose should be bigger !
> Reference material here :
> http://www.paltamo.fi/heikkil/beemer/freak/recreation.gif
> Now you'll need the fur macro for the rest of the Fabulous Furry !

yep, that nose is just going to have to be bigger.

thanks for the link - i was a bit short of reference material (searching
through my comix collection requires several days preparation and food
supplies etc.).

i was going to have a go with colfax's fur macro, but afaik the damn thing
only works with meshes.