POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My_system116KB_BU : Re: fenall_spot112KB_BU Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:09:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fenall_spot112KB_BU
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Feb 2000 09:22:16
Message: <38a02698@news.povray.org>
Although I had been taught Braille in the 6th grade by a blind teacher (she
taught regular class, Braille was a secondary thing) I never knew it for very
long afterward.  It was both read and written.  I had to look up the symbols on
the 'net to read the words in this picture: Funk-O-Metric.  I believe you
explained that before too.  The words at the top in green are another matter, I
can't begin to look it up.  I realized just now the mouse has buttons at the
forward side instead of back.  Not typical, or perhaps no such thing?  Oh yeah,
and your keys are in dire need of a keyboard.  :-)

Bob