POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : will not work : Re: will not work Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: will not work
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Feb 2000 07:06:27
Message: <38a006c3@news.povray.org>
Seems you are trying to use a vector for the 'radius', I think it can only use a
single float there.
The 'separation' keyword has been replaced by 'target' now.
I tried to run this file and it still only crashes MegPov with some sort of
memory error I guess, so whatever fixes I'm trying are doing no good.  Must be
more to it than those things.

Bob