POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cd cover (600*600 78 kbu) : Re: cd cover (600*600 78 kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cd cover (600*600 78 kbu)
From: ryan constantine
Date: 20 Apr 2000 18:29:38
Message: <38FF8582.D1C65F9F@yahoo.com>
suggestion:  move the camera.  the angle is unrealistic (i.e. it's too
square).  there are some pretty cheap photography composition books out
there that i think a lot of folks in these news groups could benefit
from.  scene composition can make all the difference between an okay pic
and a great one.  good luck.