POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Raytraced logo : Raytraced logo Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:13:12 EDT (-0400)
  Raytraced logo
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 19 Apr 2000 16:28:55
Message: <38FE16E4.E86B0EEB@club-internet.fr>
While browsing the vote for the POV-logo, I noticed that some of the
proposed logos were not raytraced but designed with softwares like
Free-Hand or Adobe best-selling programs. I think that's a shame for
POV.

with Photoshop, added some wording. I cooked the lot with a zest of
raytracing in a height_field sauce-pan for 5 minutes.
Thanks for the author of logo Number 13. That's a nice one.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '13d.jpg' (29 KB)

Preview of image '13d.jpg'