POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : C3P0 Surprise [~65KB Jpg] : Re: C-3P0 Surprise or "Happy B.Day Ken!" [~60KB Jpg] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C-3P0 Surprise or "Happy B.Day Ken!" [~60KB Jpg]
From: Ken
Date: 19 Apr 2000 07:13:04
Message: <38FD9482.59150FBC@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> I got it right this time... the render not the B.D. date.  So happy birthday 5
> days early Ken.  The Star Wars models URL was a unintentional gift for all I
> guess.

I did have a link to that site after all. They have changed their URL so
my link was going to a redir page which explains why it didn't appear when
I scanned my file for a duplicate. In fact that is one of the oldest model
links in my collection.

Again thanks for the tribute.

> To explain about the render problem and fixes:

> the camera inside of a filtered color sphere instead and didn't use any
> filtering of the fog.

I have had filtering fog mess up some of my best textures in the past
so it is understandable, to me at least.

Cheers,