POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug in Animplugin : Re: Bug in Animplugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in Animplugin
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 17 Apr 2000 13:26:58
Message: <38FB49FF.3CE36B92@mitre.org>
This is something of a combined Moray and Animplugin problem.  I keep
keys based on the names of objects.  The order in which things happen
(most notably during a merge) causes there to be objects with duplicate
names for a while.  At that point, keys can get lost...

It will take a while to get everything resolved.

Xander