POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The one and only "preview". (65kbu) : Re: The one and only "preview". (65kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The one and only "preview". (65kbu)
From: Lewis
Date: 16 Apr 2000 18:14:24
Message: <38FA48E8.73FADEDB@netvision.net.il>
Very nice.
As for the drunk, I wouldn't have known it's one if you hadn't written,
better make it clearer.
Another thing: try adding slight motion blurr to the bots, to make it
look more real and lively. maybe add also a bit of non-uniform fog, or
something.

In general, the detail level is awesome and so is the art. Keep up the
good work!