POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The one and only "preview". (65kbu) : Re: The one and only "preview". (65kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:30:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The one and only "preview". (65kbu)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 16 Apr 2000 18:38:42
Message: <38FA4041.E73C2B31@attglobal.net>
Povray 10?  Where can I download it?  The web address is hidden!

What's the ground supposed to be?  dirty snow?  frothy river?  green,
gooey, primordial bacteriological soup^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Hudson
river?

--
Francois Labreque | Rimmer: "Let's go to red alert!"
     flabreq      | Kryten: "Are you sure, Sir?  You realize it