POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The one and only "preview". (65kbu) : The one and only "preview". (65kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  The one and only "preview". (65kbu)
From: H E  Day
Date: 16 Apr 2000 16:23:34
Message: <38FA2078.1263D2A6@fci.net>
Yes, here it is.  I thought that this group deserved and preview of my
next IRTC entry.  Take note that this is reduced image size (640x480)
and file size.  I still think the drunk in the lower left corner needs
work, maybe some beer bottles and cans scattered around.  Also the
details are not all here.  When in doubt add hanging wires. :)
Please comment!

--
H.E. Day

Post a reply to this message