POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Realistic Bricks : Realistic Bricks Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Realistic Bricks
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 14 Apr 2000 23:48:28
Message: <38F7E687.7851EA2@istar.ca>
Just a little something I whipped together using height fields and
procedural texturing. The HF's themselves were created using procedural
texturing, so the whole thing is POV friendly. The more ambitious types
would even use MegaPOV to skip the middleman altogether, and generate
the HF "on the fly".

I'm planning on using this in my IRTC entry, so I'm a bit hesitant about
releasing the code.. What to do, what to do?

Simon

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wall1.jpg' (71 KB)