POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lionel O27 motor housing from KCS GP-38 diesel (8k+9k) : Re: Lionel O27 motor housing from KCS GP-38 diesel (8k+9k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lionel O27 motor housing from KCS GP-38 diesel (8k+9k)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 12 Apr 2000 23:40:24
Message: <38F5414B.3349727B@faricy.net>
Wow, a comment!

Moon47 wrote:

> An animation w/ the belts would be cool...

Belts? It's all gears...
This isn't a major part of the train; the cab is much more prominent. I've
completed a large portion of the cab and engine housing (where the engine
components would go in a real one (the big long part behind the cab), not where
the motor goes in the model), but the suspension is going to be a real pain in
the arse.
Expect it sometime next millenium as I'm not POVing very much at all lately and
I'm doing several simultaneous projects in it.

--
 | \     |_          <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine        http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." -Dali