POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tripods Again (81kb) : Re: Tripods Again (81kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:30:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tripods Again (81kb)
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 12 Apr 2000 13:34:38
Message: <38F4B414.4B86609E@osu.edu>
one thing I'd like to comment on. I thinkt he tripods and the
explosions/ray are pretty good (although a death ray like the one that
glass elephant had a while back would look way cool), but the buildings
need work. They just look like plastic toys and it is really holding the
entire scene back.

Maybe, even if you keep these buildings the same, but change from day to
night lighting. throw in a couple street lights or something with a low
glow around them, but primarily have the explosions light the entire
scene.

just some ideas,
ross.