POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tripod Attack w/ new Explosion (75 Kb) : Re: Tripod Attack w/ new Explosion (75 Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tripod Attack w/ new Explosion (75 Kb)
From: Dast
Date: 11 Apr 2000 16:07:55
Message: <38F38CFA.952EB669@ra.msstate.edu>
Wonderful image.  Maybe make the flames a tad shorter so we can see the
buildings behind, to give more of a feeling of depth.  I like the
reflections on the buildings in the foreground, but the windows seem a
bit too white.

One thing that caught my eye is that the robot on the right has a
reflection on his underside of the flames/explosions, but the one on the
left does not.

Great image.  Makes me wonder why I would even submit an image when
people are doing this kind of work.  :)

And is it just me, or does Chris Colefax's city generator rock?  Sad
thing is, it might be the best looking part of my submition.  (:

--Chris