POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tripods Again (81kb) : Re: Tripods Again (81kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:30:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tripods Again (81kb)
From: Moon47
Date: 12 Apr 2000 16:19:38
Message: <38F38B68.95C50704@earthlink.net>
Not sure but look at the post by SamuelT. "Volumetric Non-Media..."
I thought it looked like a much better example of smoke or smog than clouds
and w/ a little effort... Who knows...
Just a few posts away...

I still like the old explosion better... It was original and looked more to be
what a death ray would cause... Like an atomic blast...???