POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I got bored the other day... - Classic_Icon.ico [0/1] : Re: I got bored the other day... - Classic_Icon.ico [0/1] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I got bored the other day... - Classic_Icon.ico [0/1]
From: Azrael
Date: 11 Apr 2000 13:12:20
Message: <38F35CFC.C52EAF0E@chez.com>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> I have always wondered why POV-Ray for Windows
> comes such a boring tiled floor icon.
>
> (Does anybody know?)

Nope. For my part, I have the icon of Mega-POV, so I don't even remember
the icon of POV. Why didn't you use it, or even the one called
"shapes.ico" or something like that, quite strange (which is now used as
the icon for the files with the extension .pov)?

Azrael
--
May all your dreams but one become true.

Azrael <azr### [at] chezcom>
http://www.chez.com/azrael