POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : media #2 : Re: media #2 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media #2
From: Paul Jones
Date: 11 Apr 2000 08:13:44
Message: <38F316E7.DA60AECC@psu.edu>
Thankyou,

I was actually trying to get a sort of alient feel to it. I found it
hard to control the colors in any sort of predictable way.

-paul

--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /