POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Problem with Netscape 4.72 for Linux : Re: Problem with Netscape 4.72 for Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with Netscape 4.72 for Linux
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 10 Apr 2000 20:09:23
Message: <38F26DA5.4992E6EE@mailbag.com>
Peter Popov wrote:

> Where? I didn't find it in $HOME/.netscape (subdirectories included).

It's there when netscape is running, and it goes away when netscape
closes gracefully.  Sometimes I've had to nuke it manually following a
netscape segfault.  If you can reproduce the problem, and the lock file
isn't there, then the lock file presumably isn't your problem.  Not sure
what it would be in that case, though.

-Mark Gordon