POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : arrays and random numbers : Re: arrays and random numbers Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: arrays and random numbers
From: CMcCabe
Date: 10 Apr 2000 19:50:29
Message: <38F2685A.AEFB26EF@fcmail.com>
Can't thank you enough for yours and everyone else's help.  I guess I'm
rustier than i thought on my programming or I would have picked up that I
needed to reinitialize some of the loop control values.

As for the differences between your code and mine...  wow, it's amazing that
I came that close and yet the effect of each was so different.....

Thanks all,
CMcCabe