POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rombot, Back with Vengeance : Re: Rombot, Back with Vengeance Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:31:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rombot, Back with Vengeance
From: David Fontaine
Date: 10 Apr 2000 18:03:18
Message: <38F24F3F.1BAC216A@faricy.net>
Rather bulky looking little thing; gives the impression of armored
reconaissance or utility droid.

"Chris S." wrote:

> Battle-tested...
> Dishwasher safe...
> Get your V1200 Rombot today!

Where do I sign?

> ...uh, sorry.  It's pretty early in the morning over here:)
>
> All blobs and CSG.  Thanks go to H.E. Day for suggesting the high-phong on
> the eyes.  I think it really brings the model to life.

Hmm, I have to remember to try that. I've never used a phong, specular,
reflection, etc greater than one...

--
 | \     |_          <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine        http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." -Dali