POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beginning of my Gravity Ship : Re: Beginning of my Gravity Ship Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beginning of my Gravity Ship
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 10 Apr 2000 16:47:05
Message: <38F23DEF.3FDD8ACF@209software.com>
Yeah, but I am trying for a small ship appearance, like a mission to Mars.  No
matter how many wheels there are, they all have to be stopped everything
strapped down to maneuver the ship.

But for 95% of the mission, the ship is in straight (well, elliptical) flight
with the wheel spinning.

Just for scale, the interior of the wheel is supposed to be about 15-20 feet
from floor to ceiling.  The entire wheel is about 100 ft radius.

--
Bryan Valencia
Software Services - Making Windows Scream