POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Motobike with Blobman (61KB BU) : Re: SV: Motobike with Blobman (61KB BU) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:26:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SV: Motobike with Blobman (61KB BU)
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 10 Apr 2000 11:11:32
Message: <38F1EF82.45E77FEE@osu.edu>
> The bike is nice, but how the heck do you get going with this thing. I mean,
> by the time the driver has managed to crawl in there the bike has fallen
> over! Maybe some kind of automatic pneumatic feet that retract when speed
> goes over a certain threshold. The floor texture is unusual, but cool. The
> rear suspension system needs more detail.

yeah, i thought about this too. How about the pod where the guy is
laying has a hydrolic lift of some sort so it moves perpendicular to the
wheels, parallel to a standing person. this way, the person can reach up
and grab the handle bars. push a button and the pod moves back to it's
original position.

i dunno, just a though.