POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beginning of my Gravity Ship : Beginning of my Gravity Ship Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Beginning of my Gravity Ship
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 6 Apr 2000 21:27:58
Message: <38ED39C4.DD5C00C9@209software.com>
The gravity wheel, with some workstations inside.
I am planning a Mars mission with this one.

Yes, it's open, that is where it connects to the rest of the ship.
Rendered with MegaPOV in 32 minutes... It's all CSG so far.
[Image]

--
Bryan Valencia
Software Services - Making Windows Scream

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'c:\temp\nsmailvg.jpeg.jpg' (15 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\temp\nsmailvg.jpeg.jpg'
c:\temp\nsmailvg.jpeg.jpg