POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cop Bot (18Kbu) : Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 6 Apr 2000 09:01:06
Message: <38EC898C.99144FEE@my-dejanews.com>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> I thought about this kind of thing too.  I'd hate to think some people would be
> discouraged about their own endevours after seeing such good stuff.  Many of us
> already understand that there's a certain beauty to the simple sphere
> primitive... and especially interesting when given a patterned texture.  That
> ought to be a mantra chanted by the masses while the others trodden over our
> lackluster scene files.

The epic  works of   HED,  JvS,  Mitch Hazelgrove, and infrequently, no13,
inspire me to greatness. They are an inspiration and I enjoy seeing and learning
from them.

What depresses and utterly discourages  me is portfolio-dumps to the IRTC of
pre-existing work that has been worked on for the past year and made by a team of
people with 3DS and $4000 plugins.