POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : step on a crack... : Re: step on a crack... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: step on a crack...
From: SamuelT
Date: 4 Apr 2000 22:06:17
Message: <38EA9FBD.D8C98164@aol.com>
I too thought it was dozens of people jumping through the skies. Pretty hefty
render time, huh? You might try adding or subtracting the pigment from the mesh:
function mesh( x, y, z )+crackle_tex( x, y, z )/4 to make the render time
faster.

Mike Williams has an isosurface tutorial? What's the site address? Does this
mean I'm off the hook with mine? I gotta stop being lazy....

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! May you two have a wonderful life
together!

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom