POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1st rendering of hoverbike : Re: 1st rendering of hoverbike Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:57:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1st rendering of hoverbike
From: darre78
Date: 4 Apr 2000 21:17:58
Message: <38EA95CF.83A6D8DA@earthlink.net>
i dunno.. just kinda messing around with an idea. right now i'm doing a
total rebuild of it. i just wasnt happy with it. it was modeled very
sloppily <is that a word?>  School's takign most of my time right now.
but i'll repost it <under 200k i promise> as soon as i can. i've got a
lot of ideas for it.. i just dont have the time.
any suggestions would be appriciated.

-darrell