POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bot renewed (2 pics ~43kbu) : Re: A bot renewed (2 pics ~43kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bot renewed (2 pics ~43kbu)
From: ryan constantine
Date: 4 Apr 2000 18:17:40
Message: <38EA6AA2.FEDB365C@yahoo.com>
i echo the request for tutorials-- or at least a texture library to
study.  everyone likes to see nice pics, but everyone likes to learn
from a talented person even more i think.  and while it is probably fun
to be near peerless sometimes, i'm sure you can agree that having peers
of comparable level helps one to elevate one's own abilities as well.
i'm fairly new to povray and raytracing but i seem to have a talent for
model making.  if i can just learn texturing to the same degree, i could
make some high quality stuff.  that (texturing) seems to be THE thing to
master.  that can make or break a well built model, can't it?