POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Opinions : Re: Opinions Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Opinions
From: Dast
Date: 4 Apr 2000 01:46:26
Message: <38E98884.494FEFB1@ra.msstate.edu>
David Heys wrote:

> This is, of course, a work in progress. I'd appreciate an help, advice,
> flames anyone has to offer.

Good start.  I'd say tone down the rust a tad, and add some more stuff
to the model.  Like maybe some tubes running different places, maybe
some sort of headlight type thing, or even landing lights.  I would go
with Pab's logo idea.  Also, I would put one of those taxi advert things
on top (I don't know what you call them).

--Chris