POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bot renewed (2 pics ~43kbu) : Re: A bot renewed (2 pics ~43kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bot renewed (2 pics ~43kbu)
From: Jay Raney
Date: 4 Apr 2000 12:47:51
Message: <38E9655E.8C1BD42F@usit.net>
Beautiful, your work continues to inspire me. The little red lights give it a
'spider eyes' look. The textures are incredible. You NAILED the slime
container texture from the Matrix.  I would love to see the source for this
or better still a texturing tutorial. Where's that blob modeling tutorial you
were working on? I assume the shell for this is modeled with blobs. How do
you get such precision in the model, such as the area around that blue eye,
with blobs?

Jay Raney