POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media air - HOW? : Re: Media air - HOW? Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media air - HOW?
From: David Fontaine
Date: 3 Apr 2000 20:44:34
Message: <38E93AB3.73155332@faricy.net>
Lewis wrote:

> Peter Popov wrote:
> > method 3. Lastly, if you're about to encounter media, make yourself a
> > pint of coffee and be prepared for a long journey :)
>
> Well, I know, but - a PINT of coffee? First of all, I don't drink coffee
> at all (it's verrrrry unhealthy, really!). Secondly, a PINT?!!

Nah, it stunts your growth, but if you don't drink it till you're an adult
it's not that bad for you. You become dependent on it to get you going in
the morning, but it does help you stay alert.

--
 | \     |_          <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine        http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." -Dali