POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bot renewed (2 pics ~43kbu) : A bot renewed (2 pics ~43kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  A bot renewed (2 pics ~43kbu)
From: H E  Day
Date: 3 Apr 2000 18:24:37
Message: <38E919BE.1C5C554E@fci.net>
Here are two new pictures.  The first is a demo of a texture+interior
that mimics (I think) pretty well the texture on the baby container in
the matrix.
You'll note that I put a sphere with this texture on it under the bot.
Makes it look creepier. At least I hope so.
I'd like to thank whoever suggested the radar antennas.  They give it a
real sense of motion.
Enjoy and comment!

--
H.E. Day

P.S. I'll post the slimy container texture if there's enough interest.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'slimycont.jpg' (21 KB) Download 'copbot2.jpg' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'slimycont.jpg'
slimycont.jpg

Preview of image 'copbot2.jpg'
copbot2.jpg